Friday, June 10, 2011

the goose loves pike's

A week ago, Billy had a pipe band competition in Bellingham, WA (about 2 hours north of Seattle). Wanting a buddy for the drive up, he convinced me to come along and stay at my sister's in Seattle while he was competing. They ended up winning the competition (maybe by default, since no other band showed up in his division) so we went out that night to celebrate.

We went to downtown Seattle and ate at Pike's Brewery. Here I am with their gigantic menu.
And peeking over the top of it, once I decided I was going to get the Kiltlifter Mac n Cheese.


And some "fashion" shots...


This one is for my mom... the more modest version ;). (Mom - don't look above).


And my cute husband.






Mmmmm... and our food! Here's my mac n cheese:


And Billy enjoyed some delicious fish n chips.


It was a fun evening, and nice to hang out and chat together.






No comments:

Post a Comment